Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Days and Bad Days

Yesterday was a bad one. Today was a good one. I didn't get much sleep at all on Monday night, so I was feeling pretty cranky yesterday. Mom & Dad seemed to notice that I wasn't in a very good mood.
Dad had some rails designed to fasten to a bed for me, so now it is like a crib for big boys. Really big boys! It's a super long bed, but I like it a lot. Makes me feel comfy and cozy. So, I slept better last night.
Today I got to run around in a YARD! And, I played with a worm. When I pet the worm, he jumped and danced all around. It was funny. I had pizza for lunch! And, I got to go to my favorite cafe Higher Grounds and play with toys and drink a banana smoothie!
And then I got to talk to Grandpa and Grandma on the computer. I would like them to come here, but it's nice to talk to the on the computer. I showed them how fast I can put my puzzled together now. Mom says I'm the puzzle king. Mom says I'm the king of a lot of stuff. It's good to be king!

1 comment: