Thursday, September 16, 2010

Donuts and Tuk Tuks

I like them both! Donuts I miss from America, but Mom and I found a really good donut shop today, and Mom let me eat a whole donut all by myself! She seemed confused when I didn't want much lunch.
I had never been on a tuk tuk before living here in Kathmandu, but they are pretty fun. You just jump in the back with a bunch of other people (who hopefully don't grab your cheeks!), ride until you want to get off, and pay some money to the driver. Mom let me hold the money today. Tuk tuks are not quite as fun when they are crowded, but we caught two today that weren't that full, so I could squirm around some and stand up and hold the bar that the grownups hold. It's fun to say, too, isn't it? Tuk tuk! :)

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like a fun word, Tuk, tuk, and experience. I like doughnuts too, hmm, maybe I should go get one tomorrow. Doughnuts make me feel happier.

    ReplyDelete