Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Bus (Ezekiel)

I love buses.  I pretty much love anything that has wheels and goes, and buses fit those qualifications.  Whenever we get to the chowk, I try to persuade Mom to take us on the bus.  They are filled with people.  Mom won't take us on the bus if there are people hanging on the outside, for some reason.  Personally, I say, the more the merrier.  People on the bus love me!  I am like the bus entertainment.  One thing I have learned is that, if you hit the side of the bus two times, it makes the bus go.  The guy at the front seems to have more power with this than I do, but I keep trying lately.  I really like to hold on to the bar on the ceiling, but Mom usually insists on trying to find a seat, and then I can't reach it.
Mom insists that we keep all body parts inside the bus, but it is so tempting to reach out when the window is open and so big and only a few inches higher than the seat.
When we get to where we want to go, it's like a game to weave through the people to get off the bus before it starts going again.  So far, we've been mostly successful.
And, Mom seems to feel satisfied at having saved some money by taking the bus, so everybody wins!
I wish we could ride the bus everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I can truly visualize Zeke on the bus. I am just guessing that Isaiah frets a bit more on the bus, especially if folks touch him.

    ReplyDelete