Friday, November 19, 2010

Sick Again

My nose isn't working the way it is supposed to right now. I don't like it one bit. You know what does a good job of wiping my nose, though? Penguin. He is the best--there for me in everything! Mom seems to prefer that I use paper tissues, but Penguin is way softer.

I like Mom to kiss my owies, and right now, my nose is my owie. Why wipe first before kisses? It just makes it hurt more! Oh, and it hurts inside my mouth when I cough, so I try to get Mom to kiss my mouth while it's open, hoping some of the kiss power makes it inside.

Topping off a rough week, Mom made me return books to the library today. I really liked those books and was not ready to give them back! I'm not sure I like how this library system works. I miss Grover book already and Sam Ham and Cat Hat. What a bummer.

I did get more M & M's in a package from Grandpa and Grandma this week, though. And bubble wrap. Now, that's the way to brighten a guy's day!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma is looking in her storage area this week-end and I am pretty sure that I might find the books you love there so I can bring them to you at Christmas. I know that doesn't help today though. I hope you feel better soon. Love and kisses from far away.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete