Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not My Best Few Days

I got hurt with my purple plane on Thursday. I got poked right in the eye. It hurt a lot.
Then they made me put drops in my eyes. I hate those!
At least I got a lot of M&M's out of the deal! :)

Then, I barfed last night. And pooped on Mommy & Daddy's bed. Not a great night.

But, there was a full moon last night, and we had a dance party on the roof, followed by bedtime stories under the moon. So, there are some bright spots.
Oh, and the food cart at the Vineyard had momos yesterday for the third week in a row! Score! But, Jerry the dog was grumpy, and he's about the only dog in all of this country that I'm allowed to pet. :(

1 comment:

  1. Grandma hopes this is a better week. I sure like seeing you on Skype though. I would like to have stories and dancing in the moonlight on the roof.

    ReplyDelete