Friday, August 27, 2010

Some Things I Like & Some I Don't

I like saying new words. It gets a good reaction from all the adults!
I really like momos. They taste really good, but I don't like the spicy sauce on them.
I like Muna Didi a lot. She is very nice to me, and she cooks yummy food.
Most of the time I like dal baat, even if we do have it every day for lunch.
I really, really like Muna Didi's banana bread, and she's making some right now! :)
I like Higher Ground cafe and the bakery. They have yummy treats, and the cafe has toys to play with.
I do NOT like the milk here. They tell me it's from a water buffalo. I wish they would milk a cow.
I do NOT like the crowded streets. They scare me. Lots of random cars and motorcycles and bikes and people swerving all around and lots of noise.
I do not, as I mentioned before, like all the random people touching me.
I do not like that I'm not allowed to pet any of the dogs & cats here. They're everywhere! How do they expect a guy not to touch them?! Mom says I can't pet them if they don't have owners. I DID get to pet one dog the other day. His name is Jerry, and he lives at the Vineyard. Couldn't contain myself and had to shriek with delight a bit. I've been bottling up all this desire to pet something! There is a cat that seems to live at our house...not in it, but at it. I desparately want to pet him. Mom says I can only say hi. Look at him. He looks so nice, doesn't he?


1 comment:

  1. It seems that you and Grandma are more the same than we thought. I like lots of hugs from people I know and I pretty much like people. My students though seem to be a bit "needy",nervous, and scared at the beginning of school this year and they want to keep running their hands through my hair while I help them with their work. I really hate it Isaiah, but I am trying to be patient and not scold them too much. I really don't like it at all though.

    ReplyDelete